Centre for Excellence
Curriculum / Board coaching for classes VI to XII.
A decade of providing quality learning support system extends to middle school and higher classes
through effective concept delivery, assisted study, board appropriate assessments, prompt and
regular feedback to parents.
The students would be trained by experienced faculty to teach, English, Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Hindi, Tamil, Accountancy, Economics and Social Studies
The faculty would NOT have more than 10 students in a class.
Requests for One on One intensive training is also available
- Board Coaching.
- Individual attention.
- Only 15 students in a batch.
- Lucid concept delivery .
- Stress on derivations (Math & Physics).
- Problem solving sessions.
- Adequate worksheets .
- Syllabus completion in accordance to respective boards.
- Periodical counselling and motivation.
- Paper presentation.
- Revision of every unit upon completion of syllabus.
- Monthly feedback.
- .Intensive classes during summer holidays.
- Experienced teachers .
- Time table driven.